Saturday, March 22, 2008

BLESSED ARE THE POOR IN SPIRIT - BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS : NEW ORLEANS

This was for you my planetary brothers and sisters of New Orleans post-Katrina. You know who your are... When you read many of you will have the history of my deeds in your presence written upon your hearts and thoughts. Then you will know the purity of my messages. I was there, before you were there, I was there, suffering the cries, the shock, the prayers, and the pain of betrayal, before you were there. These things that were given to me to see - to know - could not be turned off inside of my heart and my thoughts. They still bear fruit.

(the following Revelations are from my website. I have been putting the prophecies I was given on this website for years. I am not ready to reveal its name. It's sacred. And I have been taught by my Beloved Teacher that sacred consciousness is something that should be gradually revealed. I think it is so the mind and heart can adjust to the change in consciousness.)




8-23-2005

A warning:

On the eve of a time of grievous suffering for the people of the nation of the free, its nation’s leaders wait in anticipation with darkness in their hearts.


This is the sequence in which your suffering was given to me by the Beings of the MOST HIGH, the Beings of Light that serve the ONE. However you understand the one to be for you - or not. I do and the ONE goes by the many names of the people who come and have come in the name of LOVE.


7-13-2005

And the darkness will look you in the eye...

And you shall know in a moment, in your mind and your heart...

That the darkness cares not one wit for the preciousness of your life.

Its agenda is the agenda of the darkness through the will of the one aligned with the darkness.

Woe. Woe to the innocents.



7-29-2005

To the people of the nation of the free and other nations of "freedom": How is it that you do not see, do not hear, the cries and sufferings of all My children?



8-23-2005

A warning:

On the eve of a time of grievous suffering for the people of the nation of the free, its nation’s leaders wait in anticipation with darkness in their hearts.



9-30-2005

I am invisible to you in my sufferings and lamentations - even as I walk among you.



10-05-2005

I am, embodied death - writhing - in a living hell.



11-21-2005

My eyes perceive only the darkness around me.

My heart has known days upon days of despair and lament.

My body and spirit, tortured and tormented, have become weary and weakened.

My soul weeps.

Why have you abandoned me my Beloved God?

Why have you abandoned your faithful and devoted servant to the darkness?




I am the messenger. One planetary sister amongst gazillions of planetary brothers and sisters. It's the message that's important...


ONE LOVE
ONE PLANET
ONE DESTINY




prayers for the suffering.




No comments: