Friday, March 28, 2008

correspondence: NEW ORLEANS HUMAN RIGHT FILM FESTIVAL - an invitation to be in conscious community together...



FROM:
your planetary sister

"...I hope to be able to make some of the films/documentaries - I am so saturated with suffering from my own work it is hard to go watch documentaries and films which are even more poignant in their care and concern that depict real time suffering - I get overwhelmed...

But I can do everything I can for my part to send as many people your way as possible in my place..."

peace
REPLY: jamie menutis

"...thanks. i think you will find that many of our films are actually uplifting and this is why this years fest is unique. there are a number of ways people have used music and art to life themselves out of crisis and we also have a number of comedies like caramel and driving to zigzipland. that i am sure will make you smile. there's also so many concerts included in the fest.

check out the website for more info www.nolahumanrights.org hope to see you at the fest. let me know if you have any other questions. i think you will enjoy the events."




http://neworleans.indymedia.org/news/2008/03/12314.php

Jamie Menutis,
Publicity Director
2008 New Orleans INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS FILM FESTIVAL
www.nolahumanrights.org
jmenutis@nolahumanrights.org
(504)286-0933/920-2525

APRIL 9 – 20, 2008

No comments: