Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"ONE OF THE VICTIMS FAMILIES, ALBERT PHILLIPS, LOST ALL THEIR POSSESSIONS TO A FIRE OVER THE WEEKEND. IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE WHO HAS EXTRA FURNITURE...



This is a copy of an e-mail from Charles Anderson of peaceispossibleneworleans.com

His e-mail to me rescheduling our meeting time speaks so much to the level of suffering and crisis still occurring post-Katrina 2008, New Orleans:

"I apologize but I will have to move the meeting. One of the victims families, Albert Phillips, lost all of their possessions to a fire over the weekend. I will be over their house all of Wednesday to help. Perhaps Thursday in the afternoon? Let me know if Thursday works for you. Once again I apologize. If you know anyone who has extra furniture this would help them a lot. They own nothing right now."


Are you local - can you help?

United For Peace In NewOrleans
chuckoanderson25@yahoo.com





No comments: