Sunday, April 6, 2008

"YOUR JUST TOO ANGRY" - a planetary insight

It's true.

That is why I hide in my sanctuary for a few days after being in the streets doing my volunteering work and photographing...

I have all this pain, anger, frustration, humiliation, shame, rage, and other energies, that are emotional and psychological energies which build up in my body and my mind.

These emotions are from taking in the images that I photograph which come in through my eyes and go right into my heart. These emotional & psychological energies are from talking with those who need to tell a stranger who cares deeply, things that they sometimes can't share with those close to them. These emotions come from my own emotional immaturity in reaction to what I see, hear, and witness. These emotional & psychological energies come from the place within me that see's economic and social injustices and still acts as if it is the first time I am seeing it... each time that I do...

That's no excuse for my not containing my anger and those energies that are processing through me...

Yes, I am just too angry.

I am working on it, that why I should have stayed in the house and yet... Jah Guide.

mea culpa.


(...the opportunity to speak with Louis Gervais the owner, operator of NOPP came to me today when I was taking a day off... and my neighbor innocently in her seeking beauty and harmony around her, and worrying about property values in the neighborhood said something about the car in the yard of my neighbor. I explained that car was all the person that put things in it in storage had until they are done serving their time. But I did it with too much emotion - anger. I apologized to her later for my delivery, my emotional intensity, not for the content. And I have to give this for a man who is in security Louis Gervais - he stayed as visible as he could in the conversation without ever removing his sunglasses. I would "reason" with him again, eye to eye. I just vented on him about my feelings concerning - private security - the security industry - BlackWater - Guantanamo - contractors in Iraq - who determines who is an enemy combatant - presidential signing statements and how as a country as long as the security industry is privatized and growing such as BlackWater - 1 contractor per soldier ratio at this time in Iraq, we are as a country, "f----d". And I rarely use that word. Only in the most serious of situations...

"We are in a serious time..." -reggae lyric

{private security}
"...the second oldest profession..."
--Louis Gervais NOPP

"I believe President Bush elect, named Jesus as his favorite philosopher
because he thought Jesus' teachings were just philosophies."
your planetary sister


Oh Jah here me when I cry
Revelation time is here...

my knees are on the floor as I pray some more...

I know HE will here me when I cry...

while I go down on my knees to pray for man to change his wicked ways

I pray...

I know HE will hear me when I cry...

--pREZIDENT bROWN
to JAH ONLY








No comments: