Monday, June 21, 2010

It's an Oil Volcano - not a Leak

I have found eye opening news since a Queen and I were reasoning and she helped me to look at my wording - description of what is happening here in the Gulf. With an estimated 20,000 to 70,000 psi, this is not a "leak" of oil. It's nature and force is better understood in the terminology of Volcanic Gushing. I have found more options for information and overstandings on what is happening in the Gulf - by adding these search engine words - Oil Volcano.

One Love.
your Planetary Sister

Interesting reads:

BP's Deepwater Oil Spill

ClimateProgress.org

Deepwater Oil Spill - A Longer Term Problem

Oil spill containment efforts could be putting strain on damaged well

A Volcano of Oil Erupting

Oil Volcano Pressure Too Strong For Containment

Pure Energy Systems Wiki

No comments: